infolinks

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mum, 28, banned from clubs for being too old for sexy gear

Lisa Woodman (Pic: SWNS) Lisa Woodman (Pic: SWNS)

Humiliated mum-of-four Lisa Woodman yesterday raged at club bosses who barred her for being too old to flash her flesh.

Lisa Woodman, 28, admitted she liked to show off her 36DD boobs and shapely pins in low-cut tops, mini-skirts and long boots.

But the 5ft 3in, size 6 medical secretary told how she was left in tears when a bouncer barred her and said: “You’re too old to wear that get-up.”

Lisa, who has four children aged from 12 to three, got a boob job and started clubbing with her sister, Sarah, 32, after splitting from her partner last year.

She claimed two more clubs in the same group have also banned her and she said: “What’s wrong with what I wear?

“I’m not hurting anyone. I’m covering everything and I just want to have a good time.

“There were teenagers and girls in their 20s wearing much more revealing outfits, but they went straight in.”

Mode Nightclub (Pic: SWNS) Mode nightclub

Angry at being told she was too old for her outfit, she added: “I’m only 28 and still consider myself young. I always like to look sexy when I go out on the town.

“I split up from my partner last year and I was really upset so I had a boob job, now I just want to flaunt what I’ve got. I normally wear short skirts and one-piece outfits which might be revealing but never show off too much.”

The sisters claim they have been turned away from Mode, Tramps, and Velvet nightclubs in their home city of Worcester.

Lisa Woodman (Pic: SWNS)

Lisa said: “One doorman even made me walk up and down in front of people, laughing at what I was wearing. I was in shock and really humiliated.

“I just want to be treated with a bit of respect.

“The staff told me I was banned for life unless I dress differently. It’s outrageous.”

Dean Hill, director of Nexum Leisure, which runs the clubs, said: “We expect people to make an effort and have a dress code of smart casual.

“It is the managers on the doors who make judgments based on behaviour, dress, if they’re abusive and whether they have ID. It’s private premises and we reserve the right to refuse entry.”


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment