infolinks

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sexy catwalk cop crowned Cornwall beauty queen

Stunning PC Alice Nicholas, 22, ditched her dowdy police helmet and donned a sparkly tiara to beat her 29 rivals and become the new Miss Cornwall on Friday.

She will now represent her county in the Miss England contest.

The pretty brunette said: "I still can't believe it. I am so thrilled. All of the other girls looked absolutely stunning.

"At work I have my hair scraped back, little make-up and the most hideous trousers to wear, while Miss Cornwall is all about being pretty and glamorous.

Crime-busting babe ... Alice will take part in Miss England

"But they are both community based. A big part of Miss Cornwall is charity fundraising. I think I'm a good role model for young girls.

"At school I was never one of the cool kids because I wasn't smoking or drinking. It was hard not to give in to peer pressure just to be popular - but because I didn't I am where I am today."

She now hopes her entry into the competition will help inspire more young girls to join the force.

Alice beat her rivals - who ranged from students to beauticians and horse riding instructors - at the Fistral Beach Bar in Newquay, Cornwall.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment