infolinks

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Runescape Nerds Pick up Girls in Las Vegas

THUMBS UP / FAV. Trolling / Staking / Pking IRL. Show your friends / Tweet the video if you play Runescape. If you guys show me that you like this i will make another one with better / juicier lines / better camera and recording. Camera is shaky because we try to hide the camera. FYI, 3/3 attempts in 1 HR were successful.

Follow me on Twitter!
http://twitter.com/lick_my_nipple

RSN:

Bonesaw Bamf
Adamm

Some lines used:

"Do you know where the grand exchange is?"
"Where is the Grand Exchange?"
"When i first saw you I had a Dds now i have a dragon longsword"
"Are you 80 magic because your stunning"
"I may have a rapier but i can last 10 hours"
"Do you want to see my Godsword?"
"Im 99 strength" (Lifts up shirt for abs)
"Im a Fighter, I fight people in edgeville"
"I do merchanting kill bosses"
"Whats your Chefs cooking level?"
"I have a partyhat set, alot of them"
"All skills are maxed out"
"Im a merchant, I work at the grand exchange"
"I have six piles of max Cash"

My fan page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bonesaw/228979587129040

Inspired by Simple Pickups. Subscribe we are making a parody of the Hangover on this channel.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment